BEEPER 2000 XP BASIC MODEL
The Beeper 2000 xp® is considered the best beeper by the woodcock hunting veterans, indicated for dogs that lengthen a lot.
The particular baritone sound with a frequency of 1200 Hz it possible to identify the dogs large distances, even for hunters with "some auditory problems".
The Beeper 2000 xp® has 30 beeps: 14 sounds when the dog stops and 16 when the dog is in search.
The Beeper 2000 xp® base has the "signal for prey trail” that is a different sound when the dog is on the prey trail because it changes its behaviour.
This signal, if enabled, is heard if the beeper is set with a delay time of the stop longer than 6 seconds.
Inside there are four potentiometers to regulate the volume, the tone, the delay of sound when the dog stops and the time between beeps when the dog is in search.
- 16 Beeps for the search
- 14 Beeps for the stop
- Waterproof with immersed electronic into silicon material (shock resistant)
- "Magnet key": turns on and off the Beeper
- Potentiometer to length or shorten the pause time between one beep and the other during the research phase from 4 to 60 seconds
- Potentiometer to lengthen or shorten the time delay when the dog stop from 0 to 60 seconds
- Volume and tone adjustable
- Silent search
- "Prey trail signal": signal with a different sound, when the dog modifies its behaviour because is on prey trail
- The kit includes: the Beeper 2000xp® Base, OR, 9 Volt Duracell battery, magnet key, user manual and plastic case.
- Uses 9V battery (type 6LR61)
- Measures Ø 5.4 x 10 cm
- Weight 235 g. with 9 Volt battery + collar
- Compliant with CE / RAEE / ROHS regulations
- 24 months warranty
- Made in Italy